The 25th Ukraine International Travel Market - UITM'2018
3 – 5 October 2018 • Ukraine, Kyiv, IEC
During the exhibition representatives of the tourist business will be able to get information about know-how of international and domestic companies, negotiate, sign lucrative contracts with the leaders of the tourism industry, exchange experience with foreign colleagues and partners in the promotion of countries and tourist destinations, observe successful examples of promotion campaigns of other countries. UITM - it is also unique place to demonstrate to the world community rich historical and cultural heritage of Ukraine.
The largest industry event – the autumn exhibition visitors will have the opportunity to get acquainted with a wide range of services of the tourist season.
In addition to seminars, presentations of new services for tour operators, companies from the field of Internet technologies, conferences and congresses.
The exhibition fully represents such segments as tour operators and travel agents, sale of rail and air tickets, tourism organizations, tourist accommodation and other.
Why participate? More than 120 companies from 20 countries at the same time solve the majo business objectives: market research, the formation image, promotion, sales.
Additional information you can get on the official web-site of event: http://www.ukraine-itm.com.ua
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- Head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Family, Youth Policy, Sport and Tourism
- Committee on Family, Youth Policy, Sports and Tourism of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- President of the National Tourism Organisation Advisor to the First Vice Prime Minister- Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on tourism and resorts
- The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine