Competition will take place on March I - 3, 2014 in Kiev Serge Lyfar’s Municipal Ukrainian Dancing Academy.
To take part in the contest invited:
Choreographic schools, schools of arts, ballet schools, academies, colleges, ballet dancers (age until 27).
Participants of competition will be judged by competent international jury.
The chairman of jury is Ukrainian honored artist SERGEY BONDUR.
Prize fund is over 21 000 euro.
In 2013 «MYSL-POTOK» became a candidate member of International Federation of Ballet Competitions (the President of IFBC is Mr. Y. Hryhorovych).
The contest presupposes awards in the next nominations:
- Creative personality (the participant is awarded);
- Best dramatic concept in contemporary choreography (choreographer is awarded);
- Originality of musical material (choreographer is awarded);
- Best partnership in the nomination “duet” (participants are awarded);
- Original composition in the nomination “groups” (choreographer is awarded);
- People's choice award.
You can learn more about the conditions of competition on the website: